Fay Brett of the GSCC DNA SIG and I, Arthur Sissman, are inviting you to a AncestryDNA7 Matching Workshop Wed June 8, 2022 2-5pm EDT Zoom RSVP requested. If you want to participate in this workshop (limited to 15 people), send an email to email@example.com.
- Learn to use multiple devices: follow Arthur on Zoom while using my own data to learn how to manipulate the AncestryDNA Matching website on your own computer.
- Learn how to up-date your profile to communicate better with other researchers - see Arthur’s as example: AS profile on Ancestry.com .
- Learn how to make a Profile Tree (Ex: me, my parents, and ancestral grandparents as far back as I can go) to put on other websites to attract matches.
- Learn how to use terms like: Shared DNA, segments, Longest segment, centimorgan, Shared matches, Triangulation, Full cousins, Half cousins, Endogamy, Generation of Connection (MostRecentCommonAncester -MRCA) etc.
- How to use filters, notes, etc.
Questions or comments - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-328-3559.
Sign up today - only 15 slots remain!
Click on the program title or photo for more information on this event.