Books Donated to the Fort Myers Regional Library Genealogy Collection
by the Lee County Genealogical Society
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Rita Rawlins
- Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Shawangunk (Shawn-gum), Ulster County, New York, by Jean D. Worden.
- The South Precinct of Dutchess County New York 1740-1790: divided into Philipse, Fredricksburgh, and South East Precincts in 1772, renamed ... in 1788, containing present-day Putnam County New York, by Pamela Ricciardi Paschke.
- Pioneers of Old Monocacy: The Early Settlement of Fredrick County, Maryland by Grace L. Tracey.
- West New Jersey Deed Records 1676-1721 by John L. Davis.
- West New Jersey Deed Records 1721-1776 by John L. Davis.
- Index to Seamen's Protection Certificate Applications, Port of Philadelphia, 1824-1861 by Ruth P. Dixon.
- Minisink Valley Reformed Dutch Church Records 1716-1830 by New York Genealogical and Biographical Society.
- The Black Watch at Ticonderoga and Major Duncan Campbell of Inverawe by Frederick B. Richards.
- Bermuda Settlers of the 17th Century. Genealogical Notes from Bermuda by Julia E. Mercer.
- The French and Indian War from Scottish Sources by David Dobson.
- Scottish Transatlantic Merchants 1611-1785 by David Dobson.
- Deciphering Handwriting n German Documents by Roger Minert.
- Scots-Irish Links 1825-1900 by David Dobson.
- Slave Ancestral Research: It's Something Else by Mary J. Jackson Fears.
- The Loyalists of Massachusetts: and the Other Side of the American Revolution by James Henry Stark.
- New York in the War of the Rebellion 1861 to 1865, Volumes 1 through V, and Volume VI (Index) by Frederick Phisterer.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Diane Trebilcock
- Buried Beneath Cleveland: Last Cemeteries of Cuyahoga County by William G. Krejci.
- History of Cuyahoga County, Ohio in Three Parts: Part First General History of the County; Part Second History of Cleveland; Part Third History of Cuyahoga County and Sketches of its Prominent Men and Pioneers by Crisfield Johnson.
- New Netherland Roots by Gwenn F. Epperson
- Covered Wagon Women, Vols. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 by Kenneth L. Holmes
- Historical Directory of Sussex County, New Jersey by Edward A. Webb
- Cecil County, Maryland Marriage References and Family Relationships, 1825-1850 by Henry C. Peden, Jr.
- Roster of the People of Revolutionary Monmouth County, [New Jersey] by Michael S. Adelberg
- 1827 Land Lottery of Georgia by Martha Lou Houston
- 1805 Georgia Land Lottery Fortunate Drawers and Grantees by Paul K. Graham
- The Second or 1807 Land Lottery of Georgia by S. Emmett Lucas
- Virginia Revolutionary “Publick” Claims by Janice Abercrombie (3 vols.).
- The People of Ireland, 1600-1699, Pt. 4 by David Dobson
- Baptismal and Marriage Registers of the Old Dutch Church of Kingston, Ulster County, New York by Roswell R. Hoes
- Ohio’s Regulars in the War of 1812 by Eric Eugene Johnson
- Scottish-American Gravestones, 1700-1900, Vol. 2, by David Dobson
- Black Indian Genealogy Research: African-American Ancestors Among the Five Civilized Tribes by Angela Y. Walton-Raji
- The Pioneer Women of the West by Elizabeth F. Ellett
- Abstracted Mortality Schedule Florida State Census of 1885 by Alvie L. Davidson
- Understanding Revolutionary War and Invalid Pension Ledgers 1818-1872 by Craig R. Scott
- Eastern Cherokee by Blood, Vols. 7, 8, 9, 10 by Jeff Bowen
- Early Landowners of Maryland, Vols. 3, 6, 10, 11 by Robert W. Hall
- Maryland Bible Records, Vols. 1, 5 by Henry C. Peden
- Abstracts from Land Records of Dorchester County, Maryland, Vols. C, G, L
- 18th Century Records of the Germantown Reformed Church of Pennsylvania by F. Edward Wright
- Cumberland County, Pennsylvania Church Records of the 18th Century by F. Edward Wright
- New Castle County, Delaware Land Records 1728-1731 and 1734-1738 by Carol J. Garett
- Spotsylvania County, Virginia Deed Books 1734-1751 by Mary M. Brewer
- New Jersey Bible Records, Vols. 1, 2 by Anna M. Watring
- Early Quaker Records of Philadelphia, Vols. 1, 2 by Anna M. Watring
- Quaker Records of Southern Maryland, 1658-1800 by Henry C. Peden, Jr.
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations, John Alden, Vol. 16, Parts 4 & 5
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations, Elder William Brewster, Vol. 24, Part 1,
- Generations 1-4
- Hampshire County, Virginia (now West Virginia) Minute Book Abstracts 1817-1823, Vol 2 by
- Vicki B. Horton
- Georgia Research: A Handbook for Genealogists, Historians, Archivists, Lawyers, Librarians and Other Researchers by Robert S. Davis
- The Unpublished Roll of Honor by Mark Hughes
- Colonial Families of the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Vols. 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17 by
- Henry C. Peden, Jr. et al
- 1804 Tax Assessment, Baltimore County, Maryland, by Michael A. Ports.
- Abstract of Probate Records, Washington County, Ohio, by Bernice Graham and Elizabeth Cottle.
- An Early History of Boston: Aspinwall Notarial Records, 1644-1651, by William Aspinwall.
- Colonial Families of the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Vols. 2, 11, 12, 14 and 20, by Henry C. Peden et al.
- Covered Wagon Women. Vols. 1-3 of an 11-volume set of diaries and letters from the western trails by Kenneth L. Holmes.
- Genealogy Offline: Finding Family History Records That Are Not Online, by Claudia C. Breeland.
- Hampshire County, Virginia (now West Virginia), Vol. I: Minute Book Abstracts 1788-1802, by Vicki B. Horton.
- Historic German Newspapers Online, by Ernest Thode.
- Irish Emigrants in North America, Pt. 8 (1670-1830), by David Dobson.
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 23, Part 3 (John Howland) by The Mayflower Society.
- New York Family History Research Guide and Gazetteer published by the NYG&B Society.
- Revolutionary War Pensions Awarded by State Governments 1775-1874, the General and Federal Governments Prior to 1815, by Lloyd DeWitt Bockstruck.
- Scotland During the Plantation of Ulster: Lanarkshire 1600-1699, by David Dobson.
- Scotland During the Plantation of Ulster: The People of Ayrshire, 1600-1699, by David Dobson.
- Scotland During the Plantation of Ulster: The People of Renfrewshire, 1600-1699, by David Dobson.
- Scottish Highlanders on the Eve of the Great Migration, 1725-1775: The People of Highland Perthshire: Vol. 2, by David Dobson.
- Searching for Your Ancestors in Historic Newspapers, by Claudia C. Breland.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent: Vol. 12 by Frank J. Doherty.
- The Jewish Presence in Early British Records, 1650-1850, by David Dobson.
- The Maryland Militia in the Revolutionary War by S. Eugene Clements and F. Edward Wright.
- Unofficial Guide to Ancestry.com: How to Find Your Family History on the No. 1 Genealogy Website, by Nancy Hendrickson.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Betty DeHaven
- North Carolina Wills and Inventories, by J. Bryan Grimes; and History of Tennessee Illustrated: Fayette and Hardeman Counties, by The Rev. Silas Emmett Lucas, Jr.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Shirley Ouellette
- Tracing Your Ancestry: French Acadian, French Canadian by Michele Doucette; Finding Your Canadian Ancestors: A Beginner’s Guide; and Directory to Collections of New York Vital Records 1726-1989 with Rare Gazetteer, by Fred Q. Bowman
- Abstracts of Debt Books of the Provincial Land Office, St. Mary’s County, Maryland (3 vols.) by V. L. Skinner and V. L. Skinner, Jr.
- Abstracts of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Deed Records, Vol. 1: 1770-1789; by Edward N. Wevodau.
- Abstracts of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Deed Records, Vol. 2: 1774-1789; by Edward N. Wevodau.
- Abstracts of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Deed Records, Vol. 3: 1779-1786 by Edward N. Wevodau.
- Baltimore County Marriage Evidences and Family Relationships, 1659-1800 by Robert W. Barnes.
- Berkeley County (West) Virginia Deeds and Wills Abstracts by Larry G. Shuck.
- Berks County, Pennsylvania Church Records of the Eighteenth Century by F. Edward Wright.
- British Army Pensioners Abroad, 1772-1899 by Norman K. Crowder.
- Charles County, Maryland Wills, 1791-1801 by Michael R. Marshall.
- Chasing the Frontier: Scots-Irish in Early America by Larry Hoefling.
- Colonial Delaware Wills and Estates to 1800: An Index by Donald O. Virdin.
- Colonial Families of the Eastern Shore of Maryland by F. Edward Wright.
- Delayed Birth Records at Dearborn County, Indiana by Lois Harper.
- Early Church Records of Delaware County, Pennsylvania by John Pitts Launey.
- Fayette County, (W)Virginia Marriages, 1832-1853 and 1865-1903 by Larry G. Shuck.
- Fayette County, West Virginia Marriages for 1903-1931 by Larry G. Shuck.
- First Marriage Record of Augusta County, Virginia, 1785-1813 by K. T. H. McFarland.
- Genetic Genealogy: The Basics and Beyond by Emily D. Aulicino.
- Harford County (Maryland) Marriage References and Family Relationships, 1825-1850 by Henry C. Peden.
- History of the Pioneer Settlement of Phelps and Gorhams Purchase and Morris’ Reserve (New York) by Osamus Turner.
- Irish Emigrants in North America, Parts 1, 2, 3 by David Dobson.
- King George County, Virginia Marriage References and Family Relationships by F. Edward Wright.
- Map Guide to German Parish Registers, Vols. 40 through 43 by Kevan M. Hansen.
- Marriage Bonds of Franklin County, Virginia, 1756-1858 by Marshall Wingfield.
- Marriages of Grainger County, Tennessee, 1796-1837 by Edythe Rucker Whitley.
- Marriages of Washington County, Maryland, an Index: 1799-1860 by Dale Walton and Deborah Jensen Morrow.
- Scottish Catholics at Home and Abroad, 1680-1780 by David Dobson.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 11 by Frank Doherty.
- Ships from Ireland to Early America, 1623-1850, Vol. III by David Dobson.
- Sussex County (New Jersey) Marriage and Obituary Dates, 1814-1903 by Deborah L. Mole.
- Tax List of Berks County, Pennsylvania of 1767 Reprinted from the Pennsylvania Archives.
- Tennessee Marriage Records: Wilson County, 1802-1850 by Edythe Rucker Whitley.
- The Family Tree German Genealogy Guide: How to Trace Your Germanic Ancestry in Europe by James Beidler.
- Western Maryland Catholics, 1819-1851 by Richard T. Koch and Phyllis I Davidson.
- Westmoreland County, Virginia Marriage References and Family Relationships 1653-1800 by F. Edward Wright.
- Will Abstracts of Brooke County (West) Virginia, 1797-1849 by K. T. H. McFarland.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Betty Bohrer
- History of the Pioneer Settlement of Phelps and Gorham’s Purchase and Morris’ Reserve (New York) by O. Turn
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Beverly Ray
- Ships from Ireland to Early America, 1623-1850, Vol. III by David Dobson; Irish Emigrants in North America, Parts 1, 2, 3 by David Dobson
- The Family Tree German Genealogy Guide: How to Trace Your Germanic Ancestry in Europe by James Beidler.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Lyle Olson
- The Atlantic Migration 1607-1860: A History of the Continuing Settlement of the United States by Marcus Lee Hansen.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Carol Essary
- Restored Hamilton County, Ohio Marriages 1850-1859 by Jeffrey G. Herbert. (2 volumes). (Donated in partnership with the Estero Island Chapter NSDAR.)
- Abstracts of Cumberland County, Pennsylvania Wills: 1750-1785; 1786-1820, by F. Edward Wright.
- Abstracts of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Wills: 1732-1785; 1786-1820, by Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
- Abstracts of Berks County, Pennsylvania Wills: 1758-1800 v.2, by Jacob Martin and John P. Smith.
- Abstracts of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania: Wills and Administrations 1784-1823, by Ellwood Roberts.
- Abstracts of Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Wills: 1726-1747; 1748-1763; 1777-1790; 1790-1802; 1802-1809, by F. Edward Wright.
- Abstracts of Washington County, Pennsylvania: Willbooks 1-5 1776-1841, by Bob and Mary Closson.
- Bedford County, Pennsylvania 1779 Tax List and 1784 Census, by the Staff of the Pennsylvania State Archives.
- Delaware Bible Records: Volume 5, by Donald O. Virdin and Ly Verne V. Hall.
- Early Landowners of Pennsylvania: Land Tracts Transferred from Virginia to Pennsylvania Jurisdiction 1779-1780, 2nd Edition, by Sharon MacInnes.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Holy Trinity, Lancaster, Pennsylvania: v.1 1730-1767; v. 21767-1782; v. 3 1782-1796; v. 4 1797-1810; v. 5 Burial Records, by Debra D. Smith and Frederick S. Weiser.
- Genealogical Collection of Kentucky Birth and Death Records: v. 1, by Sherida K. Eddlemon.
- In Full Force and Virtue: North Carolina Emancipation Records 1713-1860, by William L. Byrd, III.
- Monongalia County (West) Virginia DeedBook Records: 1784-1810 (Old Series Volumes 1-4), by Rick Toothman.
- North Carolina Slaves and Free Persons of Color: Burke, Lincoln, and Rowan Counties, by William Byrd III and John H. Smith.
- Staten Island Wills and Letters of Administration: Richmond County, New York 1670-1800, by Charlotte Megill Hix.
- Pioneer Families of Orange County, New York, compiled by Martha and Bill Reamy.
- Abstracts of Obituaries in the Western Christian Advocate, 1834-1850, by Family History Section, Indiana Historical Society.
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volumes 17, 1724-1727 Libers 27 (Pp. 141-402) and 28 (Pp. 1-101), by V. L. Skinner.
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volumes 18, 1727–30. Libers 28 (Pp. 102–491), 29 (1–64), by V. L. Skinner.
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volumes 27, 1753, 1750-1751. Libers 33 (Pp. 126-End), 34, 35 (Pp. 1-114), by V. L. Skinner.
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volumes 28, 1751-1752, 1755. Libers 35 (Pp. 115-End), 36 (Pp.1-207), by V. L. Skinner.
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, V. 44, Stafford 1719-1850, Tolland 1715-1850, by Lorraine Cook White.
- Buried Genealogical Data: A Complete List of Addressed Letters Left in the Post Offices of Philadelphia, Chester, Lancaster, Trenton, New Castle and Wilmington, 1748-1780, by Kenneth Scott and Kenn Stryker-Rodda.
- Directory of Maryland Burial Grounds by the Genealogical Council of Maryland.
- Genealogist’s Handbook for New England Research, 5th edition, by Michael J. Leclerc (editor).
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U. S. Ports, Volumes 19, Jan 1867-Aug 1867, by Glazier & Filby.
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U. S. Ports, Volumes 20, Aug 1867-May 1868 by Glazier & Filby.
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U. S. Ports, Volumes 59, May 1890-Nov 1890 by Glazier & Filby.
- Manuscripts at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, R. Stanton Avery Special Collections, first comprehensive edition, edited by Timothy G. X. Salls and Judith Lucey.
- Map Guides to German Parish Registers, Volumes 38, Imperial Province of Alsace-Lorraine VI (Elsass-Lothringen – District of Lothringen II - French Department of Lorraine – Kreise (Arrondissements) Saarburg and Salzburg with full index of included towns by Kevan Hansen.
- Map Guides to German Parish Registers, Volumes 39, Kingdom of Prussia, Province of Westphalia I and the Principalities of Lippe & Schaumburg Lippe, with full index of included towns by Kevan Hansen.
- Marriages of Monmouth County, New Jersey, 1795-1843, by George Gibson and Florence Gibson.
- Neglected and Forgotten: Fauquier County, Virginia French & Indian War, Revolutionary War and War of 1812 Veterans, by Joan W. Peters.
- Pennsylvania Land Applications, V. 1, East Side Applications, 1765-1769, by Kenneth D. McCrea.
- Register in Alphabetical Order of the Early Settlers of Kings County, Long Island, New York from its First Settlement by Europeans to 1700, by Teunis G. Bergen.
- Rhineland Emigrants: Lists of German Settlers in Colonial America by Don Yoder.
- Scottish Highlanders on the Eve of the Great Migration, 1725-1775: The People of the Grampian Highlands, by David Dobson.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 2: Abbot to Burtch.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 3: Burtis to Dakin.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 4: Darbyshire to Everitt.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 5: Fackert to Haas.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 6: Hadden to Hunt.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 7: Hunter to Leavens.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 8: Lee to Millington.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 9: Mills to Page.
- Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Dutchess County, New York, by Frank J. Doherty Volume 10.
- Ships from Scotland to America, 1628-1828, V.3, by David Dobson.
- The People of Ireland, 1600-1699, Part 3 by David Dobson.
- Transcription of Provincial North Carolina Wills, 1663-1729/30, Vol. 2, Testators L-Z, by John Anderson Brayton.
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Volumes 12, 14, 24, 32, 38, 53, and 55 by Lorraine Cook White.
- Marriages of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, 1783-1868 compiled by Brent H. Holcomb.
- The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635 - V. 6 - includes surnames “R” and “S”; and V. 7 - includes surnames “T” through “Y”. (This completes the series.)
- Erin’s Sons: Irish Arrivals in Atlantic Canada, 1751-1858, V.3 by Terrence M. Punch.
- Chickasaw by Blood Enrollment Cards, 1898-1914, V. 3 by Jeff Bowen.
- Map Guides to German Parish Registers, Volumes 27, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37 by Kevan Hansen.
- The First Germans in America: with a Biographical Directory of New York by Don Heinrich Tolzmann.
- Rhineland Emigrants: Lists of German Settlers in Colonial America by Don Yoder.
- Virginia Immigrants and Adventurers, 1607-1635: A Biographical Dictionary by Martha McCartney.
- Hampshire County (Virginia) Marriages of the 1800s by Vicki Bidinger Horton.
- Loyalists in North Carolina During the Revolution by Robert O. Demond.
- Nicknames, Past and Present, 5th ed. by Christine Rose.
- Military Bounty Land, 1776-1855 by Christine Rose.
- Sims Index to Land Grants in West Virginia compiled by West Virginia Auditor’s Office.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Beverly Dwyer
- Scots in New England, 1623-1873 by David Dobson
- Immigrants to New England, 1700-1775 by Ethel Stanwood Bolton
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Volumes 46, 47 and 49 by Lorraine Cook White
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U. S. Ports - (Vol. 61) June1891-October 1891
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U. S. Ports - (Vol. 63) June 1, 1892-December 31, 1892
- National Directory of Churches, Synagogues, and Other Houses of Worship (4 volume set) by J. Gordon Melton and edited by John Krol
- Genealogical Resources of the Civil War Era by William Dollarhide
- Map Guides to German Parish Registers by Kevan Hansen
- Vol. 24, Thuringia
- Vol. 25, Kingdom of Saxony I
- Vol. 26 - Kingdom of Saxony II
- History for Genealogists: Using Chronological Time Lines to Find and Understand Your Ancestors by Judy Jacobson
- Tennessee Records: Bible Records and Marriage Bonds, Volumes 1 and 2, by Jeannette T. Acklen
- Pioneers of Davidson County, Tennessee by Edythe R. Whitley
- New York Foundling Hospital: An Index to the Federal, State and Local Census Records, 1870-1925 by Carolee Inskeep
- Virginia Soldiers of 1776, Compiled from Documents in the Virginia Land Office, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 by Louis A. Burgess
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Geraldine Schneller
- Pennsylvania Research: County and Township Records by John T.Humphrey
- Marriages and Deaths from the Pittsburgh Dispatch 1858-1860
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U.S. Ports, (Vol.57) December 1, 1888 - June 30, 1889 by Glazier and Filby
- Germans to America: Lists of Passengers Arriving at U.S. Ports, (Vol.58) July 1889 - April 1890 by Glazier and Filby
- The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635 (Vol. V: M-P) by Robert Charles Anderson
- Erin’s Sons: Irish Arrivals in Atlantic Canada (Vols. 1 & 2) by Terrence M. Punch
- German-English Genealogical Dictionary by Ernest Thode
- Female Index to Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England by James Savage
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: The Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia 1727 to 1808 (Vol.3) by Ralph Beaver Strassburger
- Palatine Families of Ireland by Henry Z. Jones, Jr.
- New York City Methodist Marriages 1785-1893 by William Scott Fisher; (2 vols.)
- Polish Surnames: Origins and Meanings by William F. Hoffman
- Roman Catholic Parishes in the Polish People’s Republic in 1984 by Lidia Mullerowa
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records: (Vol. 4 Bristol - Burlington and Vol. 5 Canaan - Canterbury)
- Coroner’s Reports, New York City 1823-1842 abstracted by Kenneth Scott
- Coroner’s Reports, New York City 1843-1849 abstracted by Kenneth Scott
- Indexes to Marriages and Deaths in the New York Staats-Zeitung 1836-1870 by Frank A. Biebel
- Minutes of Coroners Proceedings, City/County of New York 1748-1758, V.15 edited by Francis J. Sypher, Jr.
- Naturalizations in the Marine Court, New York City 1827-1835 abstracted by Kenneth Scott
- Naturalizations in the Marine Court, New York City 1834-1840 abstracted by Kenneth Scott
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Peg Curtis
- Revolutionary War Bounty Land Grants Awarded by State Governments by Lloyd D. Bockstruc
- Peden, Henry, Marriages and Deaths in the New York Herald (Vols. 3 and 4)
- Hutchinson, Richard S., East New Jersey Land Records (7 vols., 1715-1766)
- Wright, F. E., Colonial Families of Delaware (6 vols.)
- Beverly, Ralph and Catherine, Colonial Families of Delaware (4 vols.)
- Glazier, Ira A. and P. William Filby. Germans to America (Vol.21)
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Carol Sanderson
- Dobson, David, Scottish Emigration to Colonial America 1607-1785
- Dobson, David, Searching for Scotch-Irish Roots in Scottish Records 1600-1750
In memory of former LCGS Board member: G. Robert Baechle
- Census Substitutes and State Census Records, Vo1.1: Eastern States
- Census Substitutes and State Census Records, Vol. 2: Western States
- Peden, Henry, Marylanders to Ohio and Indiana: Migrations Prior to 1835
- Peden, Henry, More Marylanders to Ohio: Migrations Prior to 1835
- Peden, Henry, Marylanders to Tennessee, 1775-1835
- Peden, Henry, Marylanders and Delawareans in the French and Indian War, 1756-1763
- Peden, Henry, Delaware Militia in the War of 1812
- Bentley, Elizabeth Petty, Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York, 1820-1829
- Bentley, Elizabeth Petty, Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York, 1830-1832
- Livesey, Karen E., Western New York Land Transactions, 1825-1835
- Coldham, Peter Wilson, North American Wills Registered in London, 1611-1857
- Manwaring, Charles William, Digest of Early Connecticut Probate Records (3 volumes)
- Glazier, Ira A. and P. William Filby. Germans to America: Passengers Arriving at U.S. Ports
- Volume 26 (October 2, 1871-April 30, 1872) Volume 62 (November 2, 1891-May 31, 1892)
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Jane Bretschneider:
- Shaffer, Stefanie R., Inhabitants of Frederick County, Maryland, Volume 1 (1750-1790
- Shaffer, Stefanie R., Inhabitants of Frederick County, Maryland, Volume 2 (1749-1800)
- Barnes, Robert W., Maryland Marriage Evidences 1634-1718
- Bockstruck, Lloyd D., Denizations and Naturalizations in the British Colonies in America, 1607-1775
- Dixon, Ruth P., Indexes to Seamen's Protection Certificate Applications and Proofs of Citizenship,
- Ports of New Orleans, New Haven, Bath (ME), Ports of Alabama, Connecticut, District of Columbia,
- Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire & Rhode Island
- Dobson, David, Scots-Irish Links, 1575-1725
- Dobson, David, Ships from Ireland to Early America, 1623-1850, Vols. I and II
- Finnell, Arthur L., (Ed.), National Huguenot Society Bible Records:
- Abstracted from the Files of the Society Holcomb,
- Brent H., Passenger Arrivals at the Port of Charleston 1820-1829
- Mills, Gary B., Southern Loyalists in the Civil War:
- A Composite Directory of Case Files Created by the U.S. Commissioner of Claims,
- 1871-1880, Including Those Appealed to the War Claims Committee of the
- U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Court of Claims
- Smith, Clifford Neal, Emigrants from France (Haut-Rhin Department) to America. Pt.1 (1837-1844) and Pt. 2 (1845-1847)
- Smith, Clifford Neal, Reconstructed Passenger Lists for 1850:
- Hamburg to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile and the United States
- Anderson, Great Migrations, vol. 4. (This continues a series already in the collection.)
- Cavaliers and Pioneers, Supplement, Northern Neck Grants, 1690-1692.
- Dobson, Scots on the Chesapeake.
- Dollarhide, New York State Censuses and Substitutes.
- DuMelle, Finding Your Chicago Ancestors:
- A Beginner's Guide to Family History in the City and Cook County.
- Hudgins, Cavaliers and Pioneers, volumes 6 and 7.
- llinois State Genealogical Society, Children of Orphan Trains from New York to Illinois and Beyond.
- Illinois State Genealogical Society, Illinois GAR Death Roll Transcriptions, 1879-1947.
- Peden, Maryland Public Service Records 1775-1783.
- Putnam, Early Quaker Records of Southeast Virginia.
- Rose, Courthouse Research for Family Historians.
- Stratford & Wilson, Certificates and Receipts of Revolutionary New Jersey.
- Virginia Genealogical Society, Cavaliers and Pioneers, volume 8. (This title finishes the series already in the collection.)
- Waters, Indiana Land Entries, volume 1: Cincinnati District, 1801-1840.
- Waters, Indiana Land Entries, volume 2: Vincennes District, 1807-1877.
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Carl Asbury
- War of 1812 Bounty Lands in Illinois 1876 Atlas of Illinois County Maps
In memory of former LCGS Board member: Frederick Eugene Oliver
- Perky, Nebraska Place Names Spanish-American War Veterans from Nebraska
- Coldham, Peter W. American Loyalist Claims.
- Egle, William H. Virginia Claims to Land in Western Pennsylvania.
- Glazier, Ira A. & P. William Filby (Eds.). Germans to America:
- Lists of Passengers Arriving at U.S. Ports, Volumes 10-16, 30-41, 43, 45-56.
- Inskeep, Carolee R. The Children's Aid Society of New York 1855-1925:
- An Index to the Federal, State and Local Census Records of Its Lodging Houses.
- Maher, James P. Indexes to Marriages and Deaths in the New York Herald, Vol. 2 1856-1863.
- Miller, Kerby A. Emigrants and Exiles: Ireland and the Irish Exodus to North America.
- Scott, Kenneth. Nineteenth Century Apprentices in New York.
- Scott, Kenneth. Petitions for Name Changes in New York City.
- Uncapher, Wendy K. How to Read and Understand Meyers Orts-und Verkehrs-Lexikon des Deutschen Reichs.
- Uncapher, Wendy K. Lands of the German Empire and Before.
- Yoder, Don. Pennsylvania German Immigrants, 1709-1786.
- Berry, David A. and Ellen T. Berry. Early Ohio Settlers,
- Purchasers of Land in East and East Central Ohio, 1800-1840
- Boyer, Carl. Ship Passenger Lists: National and New England 1600-1825
- Clark, Murtie J. (Compiler). Pension Lists of 1792-1795
- Guzik, Estelle M. (Editor). Genealogical Resources in New York
- Hayward, John. The New England Gazetteer
- Hutchison, Brian W. Researching Irish Church Records. . . Conformist and Non-Conformist
- Jones, Henry Z. and Lewis B. Rohrbach. Even More Palatine Families:
- 18th Century Immigrants to the American Colonies and Their German, Swiss, and Austrian Origins
- Mitchell, Brian. Irish Passenger Lists 1803-1806 New York Colonial Muster Rolls 1664-1775, Vols. I and II
- Northcott, Dennis and Thomas Brooks. Grand Army of the Republic:
- Department of Illinois. Transcriptions of the Death Rolls 1879-1947
- Quinlan, James E. and David M. Gold (Ed.) History of Sullivan County, New York
- Remington, Gordon L. New York State Probate Records:
- A Genealogists Guide to Testate and Intestate Records
- Rone, Wendell H., Sr. An Historical Atlas of Kentucky and Her Counties
- Taylor, Maureen A. Rhode Island Passenger Lists: Port of Providence 1798-1808; 1820-1872 and Ports of Bristol and Warren 1820-1871
- Wright, Tobias A. Staten Island Church Records
- Allen, Desmond W. First Steps in Genealogy
- Beers, Henry P. The Confederacy: Guide to Archives of the Confederate States of America
- Chambers, Theodore F. Early Germans of New Jersey: Their History, Churches and Genealogy
- Geue, Ethel H. New Homes in a New Land: German Immigration to Texas 1847-1861
- Gibson, Jeremy and Mervyn Medlycott. Local Census Listings 1522-1930: Holdings in the British Isles (3rd ed.)
- Glazier, Ira A. and P. William Filby. Germans to America: Passengers Arriving at U.S. Ports
- Vol. 6 (Oct. 24, 1853-May 4, 1854)
- Vol. 7 (May 5, 1854-August 4, 1854)
- Vol. 8 (August 4, 1854-December 11, 1854)
- Masterson, Josephine. 1841/1851 Census Abstracts (Northern Ireland)
- Ibid.1841/1851 Census Abstracts (Republic of Ireland)
- McCutcheon, Marc. Everyday Life in the 1800s
- Nelson, Lynn. Discovering Your Italian Ancestors
- Newman, John J. Uncle, We Are Ready! Registering America's Men, 1917-1918
- Reid, William D. Loyalists in Ontario
- Sturdevant, Katherine S. Bringing Your Family History to Life Through Social History
- Trudel, Marcel. Introduction to New France
- White, Virgil D. Index to Medal of Honor Recipients 1863-1978
- Ibid. Index to Mexican War Pension Files
- Ibid. Index to Volunteer Soldiers in Indian Wars and Disturbances 1815-1858
- Wilson, Thomas B. Ontario Marriage Notices
- Titles from the Everyday Life Series:
- Everyday Life During the Civil War Everyday
- Life in Colonial America